Restoration Family Services, Inc. will ensure that each staff member or any other person who provides care for services to consumers on behalf of Restoration Family Services, Inc. :
• is at least 18 years of age and has a valid driver's license
• have a clean criminal background
• meets the minimum level of education, competency, work experience, skills and other qualification for the position; and
•has no known history of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of children or vulnerable adults.
• is not named on the list of excluded individuals by the Office of the Inspector General for having committed Medicare fraud.
Please be advised that during the interviewing/screening/hiring process we will run a criminal background check on each potential employee.
Do not apply for a position with our agency if you have had a conviction or have a case pending for any of the following:
• Any violent crime
• Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
• Theft or embezzlement
• Sexual crime
• Burglary, housebreaking or larceny
• Credit card fraud
• Possession or sale of drugs
• Medicaid Fraud
We may also decline to hire an applicant who has a history of misdemeanors, reckless driving or a pattern of speeding.
We want employees we can trust and who our families can trust in their homes and with their loved ones.
Restoration Family Services, Inc. is always accepting applications. If you meet the qualifications above and want to join a dynamic team of professionals, please submit your resume to email@example.com or click here to complete our application .
Restoration Family Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer